The 2024 program will be released for downloading January 2nd, 2024.
- Our FAX number is 541-957-9148
- CHANGES ON THE 2024 FORMS
- Form 571-L - Dates, page headers and instructions changed for 2024
- Form 571-F - Dates and page headers and instructions changed for 2024
- Form 571-A - Dates and page headers and instructions changed for 2024
- Annual Updates - We reviewed our customer support calls and emails from previous years to determine how and where we might improve our written communication. We discovered that most of the support issues involved the installation of the annual updates. We reviewed our website documentation to ensure that you have clear and accurate instructions for each step of the process and made some changes where needed.
Please be sure to review the updated documentation provided on our website, especially the step-by-step instructions, when you download the annual update and before you attempt to install it.
We also added a few more items to our Frequently Asked Questions page to make it more helpful to you.
- Schedule a Renewal Appointment if you would like our help installing your annual update. We are happy to schedule a time in advance and at your convenience. Contact us and let us know the date, time and phone number to reach you by clicking here.
- All 2024 update invoices will be mailed to 2023 licensees the week of December 4th, 2023. The 2024 program will be released for downloading on January 2nd, 2024.
- We no longer produce CdRoms for purchase. We discontinued that offer three years ago in 2021.
- All customers with an email address on file will receive their license keys by email. PLEASE BE SURE YOUR CONTACT EMAIL IS UP-TO-DATE!
Important note: The BOE no longer reports the full address and phone numbers for all of the counties on their Assessor link. Therefore we HIGHLY recommend
that you do your own due diligence in verifying that the County information we provide in our program is correct before mailing your forms.
We have done our best to provide accurate COUNTY ASSESSORS information as it was presented on the BOE website. It will be current as of January 1st, 2024.
Please Note: We do not automatically install the updated Assessor file in order to protect any customizations you may have made to it.
Please see the FAQ regarding the County Assessor's file on our website here
for further information and instructions for updating your version of the County Assessor's file.
Windows Vista/7/8/10 or later Users
Please note: Microsoft is no longer supporting earlier Windows help files on these operating systems.
Therefore the Forms571.hlp file will not work if you are using Vista or Windows 7/8/10 or later.
You can access the online version of our help file here.
You can also download our compiled html help file from our Support page.
This year's 2024 Program Releases
- 2024 - scheduled to be released January 2nd, 2024 Version 28.3.1.