The 2023 program was released for downloading January 3rd, 2023. See below for any updates made since.
- Our FAX number is 541-957-9148
- CHANGES ON THE 2022 FORMS
- Form 571-L - Dates, page headers and instructions changed for 2023
- Form 571-F - Dates and page headers and instructions changed for 2023
- Form 571-A - Dates and page headers and instructions changed for 2023
- Annual Updates - We reviewed our customer support calls and emails from previous years to determine how and where we might improve our written communication. We discovered that most of the support issues involved the installation of the annual updates. We reviewed our website documentation to ensure that you have clear and accurate instructions for each step of the process and made some changes where needed.
Please be sure to review the updated documentation provided on our website, especially the step-by-step instructions, when you download the annual update and before you attempt to install it.
We also added a few more items to our Frequently Asked Questions page to make it more helpful to you.
- Schedule a Renewal Appointment if you would like our help installing your annual update. We are happy to schedule a time in advance and at your convenience. Contact us and let us know the date, time and phone number to reach you by clicking here.
- All 2023 update invoices were mailed to 2022 licensees on November 23rd, 2022. The 2023 program was released for downloading on January 3rd, 2023.
- We no longer produce CdRoms for purchase. We discontinued that offer two years ago in 2021.
- All customers with an email address on file will receive their license keys by email. PLEASE BE SURE YOUR CONTACT EMAIL IS UP-TO-DATE!
Important note: The BOE no longer reports the full address and phone numbers for all of the counties on their Assessor link. Therefore we HIGHLY recommend
that you do your own due diligence in verifying that the County information we provide in our program is correct before mailing your forms.
We have done our best to provide accurate COUNTY ASSESSORS information as it was presented on the BOE website. It is current as of January 3rd, 2023. Changes were made
in the assessor name spelling to Glenn, San Diego and Tulare. County Assessor changed in Placer and San Bernadino.
Please Note: We do not automatically install the updated Assessor file in order to protect any customizations you may have made to it.
Please see the FAQ regarding the County Assessor's file on our website here
for further information and instructions for updating your version of the County Assessor's file.
Windows Vista/7/8/10 Users
Please note: Microsoft is no longer supporting earlier Windows help files on these operating systems.
Therefore the Forms571.hlp file will not work if you are using Vista or Windows 7/8/10.
You can access the online version of our help file here.
You can also download our compiled html help file from our Support page.
This year's 2023 Program Releases
- 2023 - released January 3rd, 2023 Version 27.3.1.
- 2023 - released March 21st, 2023 Version 27.3.2. Fix problem where Fresno 571L forms were not printing the year.
- 2023 - released March 22nd, 2023 Version 27.3.2. Correct splash screen to display version 27.3.2 when launching the progam. No other changes.