The 2022 program will be released for downloading January 6th, 2022
- Our FAX number has changed to 541-957-9148
- CHANGES ON THE 2021 FORMS
- Form 571-L - Dates, page headers and instructions changed for 2022
- Form 571-F - Dates and page headers and instructions changed for 2022
- Form 571-A - Dates and page headers and instructions changed for 2022
- Annual Updates - We reviewed our customer support calls and emails from previous years to determine how and where we might improve our written communication. We discovered that most of the support issues involved the installation of the annual updates. We reviewed our website documentation to ensure that you have clear and accurate instructions for each step of the process and made some changes where needed.
Please be sure to review the updated documentation provided on our website, especially the step-by-step instructions, when you download the annual update and before you attempt to install it.
We also added a few more items to our Frequently Asked Questions page to make it more helpful to you.
- Schedule a Renewal Appointment if you would like our help installing your annual update. We are happy to schedule a time in advance and at your convenience. Contact us and let us know the date, time and phone number to reach you by clicking here.
- All 2022 update invoices were mailed to 2021 licensees on December 2nd, 2021. The 2022 program was released for downloading on January 5th, 2022.
- Due to the Coronavirus and the fact that very few customers purchased the CdRom version in 2020 we discontinued that offer last year in 2021. We will no longer
produce CdRoms for purchase.
- All customers with an email address on file will receive their license keys by email.
Important note: The BOE no longer reports the full address and phone numbers for all of the counties on their Assessor link. Therefore we HIGHLY recommend
that you do your own due diligence in verifying that the County information we provide in our program is correct before mailing your forms.
We have done our best to provide accurate COUNTY ASSESSORS information as it was presented on the BOE website. It will be current as of January 5th, 2022.
Please Note: We do not automatically install the updated Assessor file in order to protect any customizations you may have made to it.
Please see the FAQ regarding the County Assessor's file on our website here
for further information and instructions for updating your version of the County Assessor's file.
Windows Vista/7/8/10 Users
Please note: Microsoft is no longer supporting earlier Windows help files on these operating systems.
Therefore the Forms571.hlp file will not work if you are using Vista or Windows 7/8/10.
You can access the online version of our help file here.
You can also download our compiled html help file from our Support page.
This year's 2022 Program Releases
- 2022 - released January 5th, 2022 Version 26.3.1 release date.