- CHANGES ON THE 2019 FORMS
- Form 571-L - Dates, page headers and instructions changed for 2019
- Form 571-F - Dates and page headers and instructions changed for 2019
- Form 571-A - Dates and page headers and instructions changed for 2019
- Annual Updates - We reviewed our customer support calls and emails from last year to determine how and where we might improve our written communication. We discovered that most of the support issues involved the installation of the annual updates. We reviewed our website documentation to ensure that you have clear and accurate instructions for each step of the process and made some changes where needed.
Please be sure to review the updated documentation provided on our website, especially the step-by-step instructions, when you download the annual update and before you attempt to install it.
We also added a few more items to our Frequently Asked Questions page to make it more helpful to you.
- Schedule a Renewal Appointment if you would like our help installing your annual update. We are happy to schedule a time in advance and at your convenience. Contact us and let us know the date, time and phone number to reach you by clicking here.
- All 2019 update invoices were mailed to 2018 licensees on November 26th, 2018. The 2019 program will be released for downloading on January 8th, 2019.
- The CdRom version of Forms571 2019 Version 23.3.1
will ship for all customers who elect to pay the additional $9.95 shipping and handling charge sometime after January 8th, 2019.
- All customers with an email address on file will receive their license keys by email.
Important note: COUNTY ASSESSORS information is current as of the program release date.
Please Note: We do not automatically install the updated Assessor file in order to protect any customizations you may have made to it.
Please see the FAQ regarding the County Assessor's file on our website here for further information and instructions for updating your version of the County Assessor's file.
Windows Vista/7/8/10 Users
Please note: Microsoft is no longer supporting earlier Windows help files on these operating systems.
Therefore the Forms571.hlp file will not work if you are using Vista or Windows 7/8/10.
You can access the online version of our help file here.
You can also download our compiled html help file from our Support page.
This year's 2019 Program Releases
- 2019 - January 8th, 2019 Version 23.3.1 will be released for downloading.